Tanaya Beatty: Bio, Personal Life, Net Worth And More!
Tanaya Beatty is a Canadian actress who is best known for appearing as Rachel Black in the film ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’. Her roles as Caitlin Janvier on the Canadian TV series ‘Arctic Air’ also made her quite popular. She is a simple person who lives a very private and simple life.
Tanaya Kilcher Beatty was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, on February 12, 1991. She was adopted and brought up by an Italian family. There is no information about her birth parents currently available. Tanaya spent most of her time living in the interior of British Columbia, including Grand Forks, Nelson and Midway. Initially, Tanaya had completed a social work program and had obtained a certificate in it. She graduated in 2010 from Vancouver Film School by completing the full-time Essentials and Acting Program.
She acted for the first time when she was only five, in a play called “The Day the Moonfolk Landed”, where she only had one line. After graduating from Vancouver Film School, she got her first breakthrough role in 2011. In 2011 she appeared in the movie ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’ as Rachel Black. Her role as Rachel Black earned her a lot of attention, and she started getting known. Then in 2012, she starred as Jessica Finch on the American action-drama series ‘True Justice’. She appeared in 7 episodes of ‘True Justice’. She also appeared as Caitlin Janvier for the Canadian series ‘Arctic Air’ that year and appeared in 18 episodes. Tanaya also made a guest appearance in an episode of ‘Blackstone’ in the same year. In the following year, Beatty was cast as Tammy in the movie ‘Words and Pictures’. In 2013 she played the role of Rebecca in the science fiction TV series ‘Continuum’, where she appeared in 3 episodes. Beatty appeared as Mel in two episodes of the post-apocalyptic science fiction series ‘The 100’ in 2014. Tanaya appeared in the short film ‘The Last Hunt’ as Crystal. Beatty also joined the cast of the American medical drama ‘The Night Shift’ for its 3rd and 4th season. She played the role of Dr Shannon Rivera and appeared in a total number of 23 episodes. In 2017 she appeared in a number of films such as ‘Hochelaga, Land of Souls’ and ‘Hostiles’. Beatty was also cast as Annie in the movie ‘Through Black Spruce’ in 2018. From the year 2018 to 2019, she played the role of Avery in the Television show ‘Yellowstone’. She first only appeared in a guest role in the first season of the show. Then she had a recurring role in a season in which she appeared in 5 episodes. Tanaya Beatty is believed to have been cast as Sacagawea for the mini-series ‘Lewis and Clark’. The mini-series ‘Lewis and Clark’ has reportedly started filming, and it is still under process.
Little known facts about Tanaya Beatty: –
- She has a mixed ethnicity; Her father is of Himalayan descent while her mother belongs to Awaetlatla First Nations.
- Tanaya is considered one of the Native American Actresses who possesses both talent and beauty to be an A-List Actress.
- As of 2021, Tanaya is currently 30 years old.
- Tanaya weighs about 51 kg (112.4 lbs.).
- Beatty’s height is 5 feet 6 inches (1.70 m).
- The colour of Tanaya’s Hair and eyes are Black.
- She has an hourglass-shaped body.
- The zodiac sign of Tanaya Beatty is Aquarius.
- The shoe size of Beatty is 6.5, and her dress size is 5.
- She is into crafting and takes it quite seriously. She works to refine this talent of hers.
- She is involved in social works as she wishes to work for the less fortunate.
- Tanaya Beatty has an Instagram account with almost 23000 followers but is not regularly active.
- According to many resources on the internet, Tanaya Beatty may have an estimated net worth between $500,000 to $1 Million.
- She is more than just a pretty face as she is classically trained to become an actor.
- Tanaya’s favourite book is “Through Black Spruce”, which she read when she was 18 and later played the part of Annie in the movie adaptation. In an interview, she said that playing the role of Annie was a dream come true for her. She considers this role an important role in her life as she saw her connection to Annie as an Indigenous woman.
- Although she was raised as a Canadian, she considers herself an indigenous woman.
- Tanaya was interested in psychology and also considered it as a potential career.
- She was involved in aboriginal education programs in her community.
Tanaya Beatty is an actress who has achieved a great deal in a very short time. She has already some really good movies and shows in her career until now. There are high chances that her career will reach an even higher peak in the coming years.
See More About: Joseph Joe Lando